After the high stakes pressure of Results Day, we decided to help ACCA students by hosting a free ACCA student Q&A webinar this week.
LearnSignal’s Head of ACCA Education, Alan Lynch, hosted the event which received well over 500 registrations from students around the world.
The most popular questions and concerns included:
- How to prepare to pass?
- Why do I keep failing?
- Fear of taking exams
- What order to do my exams?
- Should I do more than one paper per sitting?
- Should I do F & P papers at the same time?
- How to create a study plan?
- What does SBL and SBR mean for me?
- Revision and taking notes
- Best exam technique
- Answering theory versus calculation questions
- OT and OT case questions?
- Improve writing ability
- Benefit of examiner reports
- Work life balance
- ACCA – How they mark exams
Listen To The Recording
Couldn’t make it to the live webinar?
Be sure to join LearnSignal to attend future Q&A sessions.
The Competition Mentioned On The Webinar
Imagine never having to pay for another ACCA class ever again.
We often hear from students around the world that LearnSignal offers amazing value for money but, hey, we all know that free is even better!
Would you like free tuition until you pass all your ACCA exams?