Planning and preparation are key when it comes to your ACCA exams. Therefore, it’s crucial that you know the exam timetable and important deadlines so you can work backwards.
Remember your annual ACCA subscription needs to be renewed every year on January 1st. You can pay online on the ACCA website.
June 2020 Exam Deadlines -
These have been cancelled due to the coronavirus. You can read ACCA's statement here.
The next exam sitting is in September 2020 for most regions.
- However, certain regions are now taking exams in July 2020 which include: Mainland China (July 6th to 17th),
- Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam and Africa from (July 6th to 10th) excluding South Africa, Mauritius, Zimbabwe and Ethiopia
ACCA Sep Exam Deadlines
Early exam entry opening date - 4th Feb 2020
Early exam entry deadline date - 11th May 2020
Standard exam entry deadline - 27th July 2020
Late exam entry deadline - 3rd August 2020
ACCA Sep 2020 Exams - 7th to 11th
Monday, Sep 7th
- AA (Audit and Assurance)
- AAA (Advanced Audit and Assurance)
Tuesday, Sep 8th
- TX-UK (Taxation)
- ATX (Advanced Taxation)
- SBL (Strategic Business Leader)
Wednesday, Sep 9th
- PM (Performance Management)
- APM (Advanced Performance Management)
Thursday, Sep 10th
- FR (Financial Reporting)
- SBR (Strategic Business Reporting)
- TRS (Technical Role Simulation)
Friday, Sep 11th
- FM (Financial Management)
- AFM (Advanced Financial Management)
- LW (Corporate and Business Law)
Sep 2020 exam results will be announced on Oct 19th 2020
Bookmark these dates to to ensure you’re always prepared for your ACCA exams!
Give yourself the best chance to succeed with a flexible ACCA Subscription Plan from learnsignal. Get access to expert tuition, exam prep resources, Bootcamp, 24/7 support and much more...
Not ready to commit? No problem, just register for free today to explore the platform – no credit card required.